New-look MyWilts reporting app

Published: 18 December 2020

Wiltshire Council has re-vamped it's online reporting site to make it much easier to use and also see what has already been reported.

You can use MyWilts to report issues in Wiltshire to Wiltshire Council, for example:

· Potholes

· Abandoned vehicles

· Fraud

· Weather emergencies

· Fly Tipping

· Dog mess

· Graffiti

Over time Wiltshire Council will be adding more services to the MyWilts app/site, making it simpler, quicker, more convenient and easier for you to access their services digitally.

If you find an issue this is the most effective way of reporting and by registering you will receive feedback regarding your request. To access MyWilts visit