Report an Issue

Any queries regarding roads and highways, refuse collection, street cleaning, housing, potholes, fly tipping, noise nuisance, fraud, abandoned vehicles, public rights of way, and footpaths should be raised with Wiltshire Council on their MyWiltshire App .

Wilton Town Council is responsible for the management of several sites within Wilton, including;

- Castle Meadow and the Pavilion,

- The play areas at Minster Street, Randalls Croft Road, and Waterditchhampton,

- South Street car park

- Market Square car park,

- The Shaftesbury Road Cemetery,

- The tennis courts at Minster Street,

- The town trail signs, maps and markers,

- The public toilets at Market Square,

- 4 bus shelters - located at St Andrews Close, Minster Street, West Street and King Street. 

- The Council Offices and Council Chamber in Kingsbury Square.

If you have any queries regarding these facilities, you can either contact the town Clerk, or one of the councillors and they will be happy to help or advise where possible.

Wilton Town Council also organises the Christmas Tree Lighting, Mayor’s Civic Service and helps organise the Remembrance Day service.

If you would like to get involved in local issues or would like to help your community, then you are welcome to come along to one of the Town Council meetings and you will be given the opportunity to have your own input. Meetings are usually held at the Council Chambers in Kingsbury Square, Dates and Agendas are available here.


Parish Steward

As part of its obligation to maintain the County's highways, Wiltshire Council launched the Parish Steward scheme in 2016 with the aim of working with communities to carry out local minor highways work.

The stewards serve their own group of parish and town councils in the county, reporting issues and carrying out repairs and maintenance, providing a ‘one stop and done' service. They prioritise the needs of their patch including roads, pathways, drainage and verge maintenance. Their remit could include painting railings, highways strimming and minor pothole repairs.  If you have identified a local highways issue it may be that the Parish Steward can help.