Wilton Town Council is responsible for the management of several sites within Wilton, including;
- Castle Meadow and the Pavilion,
- The play areas at Minster Street, Randalls Croft Road, and Waterditchhampton,
- South Street car park
- Market Square car park,
- The Shaftesbury Road Cemetery,
- The tennis courts at Minster Street,
- The town trail signs, maps and markers,
- The public toilets at Market Square,
- 4 bus shelters - located at St Andrews Close, Burcombe Lane, Wishford Road and West Street.
- The Council Offices and Council Chamber in Kingsbury Square.
If you have any queries regarding these facilities, you can either contact the town Clerk, or one of the councillors and they will be happy to help or advise where possible.
Wilton Town Council also organises the Christmas Tree Lighting, Mayor’s Civic Service and helps organise the Remembrance Day service.
If you would like to get involved in local issues or would like to help your community, then you are welcome to come along to one of the Town Council meetings and you will be given the opportunity to have your own input. Meetings are usually held at the Council Chambers in Kingsbury Square, Dates and Agendas are available here.
Any queries regarding roads and highways, refuse collection, street cleaning, housing, potholes, fly tipping, noise nuisance, fraud, abandoned vehicles, public rights of way, and footpaths should be raised with Wiltshire Council on their MyWiltshire App .